Drives that you will see when logging in
- M: FAU home drive
- Z: Engineering and Computer Science home drive.
- If you are using a Engineering Resource (VMWare) or any computer within Engineering your Z: drive is mapped for you automatically.
For this class you will submit your homework electronically
The homework drive is known as the J: drive
- If you are using a engineering resource (VMWare) you will see this automatically
- If you are on your own device and you are ON the FAU campus connected to FAUWPA2 (wireless) then you can do this
- Windows Key-E| tools | Map network drive
- For drive select j:
- For folder:
- Mr. Coulson – Section 1: \\engvault01.eng.fau.edu\egfx1\username
- Mr. Lin – Section 2: \\engvault01.eng.fau.edu\egfx2 \username
- Click on finish
Once the J: drive is there then you will copy what you want the instructor to grade to your J: drive (via copy and paste)
Please note your professor may request specific homework folders created , please ensure you follow your instructors homework instructions.