Toshiba Instructional Videos
Toshiba has provided instructional videos for their MFP (Copier/Printer/Scanner/Fax). Here are the direct links for the copiers for specific departments:
- Dean’s Office c2830 Training Video and Product Details
- CEECS Color c2830 Training Video and Product Details
- DESS/DEDECS c2830 Training Video and Product Details
- OME (Lanier)
Please Note: We have seen reports of paper-jams during multi-page photocopying or scanning. After testing with the Toshiba technicians, we believe the issue lines with the type (condition) of paper being feed through the document feeder and the direction they are being fed.
- Documents that have hole punches that are sticking together when they are feed them through the document feeder. Be sure to check the paper for any hanging chads.
- Paper that have staples which have been removed are also sticking together because the indents in the paper, left over from the staples, prevent the feeder from separating the two sheets when the paper is feed into the scanner. To work around this, rotate the paper and feed it in upside down. The scanner can be configured to auto-rotate the page back when creating the PDF