Please following steps to configure X2GO to access our linux servers. Before proceeding, be sure to have the hostname or ip-address of the server you are trying to access and a username and password to login to the server.
1) Start X2GO via Start-> Programs->X2go
2) Once X2GO is started, click on Session and select New Session
3) Enter the items hi-lighted in red below
- Session Name: Usually the server name
- Host: the hostname or ip address
- Login: your username
- Session Type: GNOME
4) After saving the session information, select the new session and make sure to select a comfortable screen resolution (we recommend 1024×768 or better). Then double click anywhere in the session box.
5) Login to the server with your credentials.